BOX TRUCK DRIVER
The position reports to the ReStore Manager and is a full-time position, 5 days a week from 9 am until 5:30 pm (must work Saturdays).
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Experience driving a 16-ft. box truck.
- No Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) required.
- Strong driving knowledge of Greater Boston.
- Ability to lift more than 50-lbs, and heavier items with two people.
- Great people skills are a must as a representative of Habitat Boston; customer service is a top priority.
- Neat, well-groomed appearance.
- Must have at least 4 years of driving experience.
Compensation is $14 per hour. Driver’s license, driving record, and criminal background check will be required.
Email your resume to Mark Auterio, ReStore Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put your full name and “Full-time Driver” in the subject line of your email.
Our ideal candidates are detail-oriented, self-motivated, and dedicated to our mission of building decent, affordable homes with families. Office interns typically work in our offices in Boston’s North End and perform general administrative tasks.
We post intern positions periodically throughout the year.